Music Maestros Terms and Conditions
The following sections outline our terms and conditions for all music lessons booked with Music Maestros.
- 60 minutes – £30
- 45 minutes – £25
- 30 minutes – £20
Monthly bookings in advance are available to secure your lesson times, however there aren’t any discounts offered and lessons must be paid in full before the first lesson.
Half Term Bookings
Full Term Bookings
Lesson fees are due at the time of booking and can be paid by the following methods: Cheque, Cash or BACs.
Please note that your booking will be cancelled if payment is not received in advance of your lesson.
BACs payments can be made into the following account:
Payee: Mrs Oxana Tahmasaby
Sort Code: 09-01-29
Account Number: 12447888
Reference: to avoid confusion please use your name or your child’s name.
Cheques can be made payable to: Oxana Tahmasaby
Send cheques to the following address: 129 Woodmill Lane, Bitterne Park, Southampton, SO18 2PE. Please include the above information on the reverse of the cheque.
Once payment has been received your lesson date and time will be confirmed by email. Once you have finished your last lesson you will need to re-book further lessons if you want to keep your preferred lesson time and date. Subsequently, due to high demand, your place will be kept for 24 hours to allow time for re-booking. Once this time has elapsed your place will be reallocated to someone else on the waiting list or will be re-available to book.
If any lesson fees are outstanding, your lesson place will be cancelled. There is no guarantee once we have received payment that your previous lesson time / date will still be available. If you wish to discuss the classes, please feel free to call us on 07412404140 or e-mail us on email@example.com
Regretfully, no concessions can be made for missed sessions or holidays but you are welcome to offer your place to a friend if you are unable to come.
Please note we require at least 24 hours notice for a lesson cancellation otherwise the lesson will be charged at the full amount. Regretfully we are unable to refund lesson fees paid in advance for any missed lessons without 24 hours notice. Unfortunately it is also not possible to carry over missed sessions to future lessons. Regretfully, no concessions can be made for missed sessions or holidays.
Replacing With a Friend
You are welcome to offer your place to a friend if you are unable to attend a lesson. To do so, please contact Oxana Tahmasaby on 023 8235 4888 with the name of the person taking your place as well as a contact telephone number at least 24 hours before your lesson.
Discounts, Voucher, Promotions & Offers
The following rules apply to all discounts, vouchers, promotions and offers:
- Cannot be used in conjunction with any other offer
- Offer expires on date specified
- The management reserves the right to revoke offers at any time
- You must present your gift/offer card when you make a purchase
- Vouchers are not transferable, refundable in cash or replaceable if lost, destroyed or stolen
- Vouchers can only be used for a single transaction; any remaining amount is not exchangeable for cash or another voucher and will be automatically forfeited
- Lesson bookings are subject to availability, at our discretion. Please contact us to confirm your booking
- Purchase of a voucher does not guarantee a booking
- Vouchers can be used as full or part payment. Purchases made with vouchers are not refundable in cash
- Discount and offer cards may not be sold, exchanged or used for any other purpose, except as specified in these Terms & Conditions, without Music Maestros’ written permission
- The company reserves the right to amend these terms and conditions without prior notice